1. Definitions and Terms
- 1.1. Hereinafter referred to as the “Company”, “Coindeks.org '' is a title of Coindeks.org.
- 1.2. Hereinafter referred to as the “User”, “Client” is an individual of majority age who is registered on Coindeks.org platform and is a member of the Coindeks.org system.
- 1.3. Hereinafter referred to as the “Resource”, “Site”, “Website” is the Coindeks.org online platform, created for the cooperation between the Company and the Users.
- 1.4. “Content of the site” is any information and content provided by the Company under this Agreement, including all materials on Coindeks.org. The content of the Site includes videos, informative articles, audio and graphic materials, user manuals, etc.
- 1.5. “Data” is any information about the User or Company, as well as information obtained as a result of cooperation and use of the Company's Website by its clients.
2. General Terms
- 2.1. By registering in the system, the User confirms his / her acceptance of the terms of this Agreement in full.
- 2.2. The company management reserves the right to amend and extend the existing rules unilaterally, without prior notice to participants.
- 2.3. This Agreement is a legally binding treaty between the User and the Company and governs the use of the Coindeks.org online platform.
- 2.4. The user is not allowed to use the Company's data in spam-mailings or advertising. This information can only be used within the bounds of fair cooperation between the Client and the Company.
- 2.5. The user can hold correspondence with the Support Service specialists only on issues directly related to this Agreement and the Company.
- 2.6. The company is not responsible for failure to fulfill obligations, in cases where it was caused by force majeure.
- 2.7. The content of the Site is not a direct recommendation and does not contain calls to action.
- 2.8. The Company has the right to provide the Client with any information about its activity, changes, events, news and any other information related to cooperation through email notifications.
- 2.9. Any individual who is at least 18 years old has the right to receive personalized access to the Site and use the services provided by the Company.
3. Site Terms
- 3.1. The full version of the company's website and its content is not available to the general public. The Company grants the registered User the right to access and use the Site and its content in accordance with the terms of this Agreement for the purposes indicated in this Agreement.
- 3.2. All data provided to the User within the bounds of cooperation can be used for personal purposes and can't be transferred to third parties. In case of violation of this clause, cooperation with the User will be terminated.
- 3.3. Account belongs only to its owner. The user must ensure the confidentiality of the login, password and other data specified during registration. Identification data transmission to third parties is prohibited.
- 3.4. The user has no right to modify the Site Content, take actions aimed at reducing the system performance, distortion and destruction of the original Site Content, as well as violate its functionality, use malware or impede the Company's cooperation with other users.
- 3.5. The registered user agrees that the use of the Resource does not give him / her the intellectual property rights of the Site.
- 4.2. The company guarantees complete confidentiality and protection of personal data provided by the User.
- 4.3. The user has the right to personally make certain of the correctness of the use of the personal data provided to the Company by making an appropriate request to the Support Service.
5. Termination of the Agreement
- 5.1. The Company has the right to terminate this Agreement or cooperation without prior notice to the User in the event that he / she violates the provisions of this Agreement.
- 5.2. After termination of the Agreement, the Company has no obligations to the user and does not accept any claims.
- 6.1. By registering, the User agrees that the Company is not responsible for:
- 6.1.1. Losses associated with no profits accruing through no fault of the company, but due to force majeure circumstances (force majeure);
- 6.1.2. Unauthorized use of a user account or modification of Data by third parties;
- 6.1.3. Loss of profit and any other losses incurred in connection with use or inability to use the Site;
- 6.1.4. Misunderstanding of the Site's operation by the User;
- 6.1.5. Failures or temporary termination of the communication networks or Internet connection on the part of the user;
- 6.1.6. Failures or temporary suspension of the provision of the Site services, including failures caused by the supplier of these services on the Company's
- 6.1.7. Loss, distortion or damage to the Data, which occurred as a result of internal failures in the Site system.
- 6.1.8. Use of the site by third parties using the username and password received during registration on the Company’s Website.
- 6.2. All information of the Site does not provide any guarantees of any kind, all actions are carried out at the sole discretion of the user.
- 6.3. The Company does not guarantee that the use of the Site will not violate the rights of third parties.
- 6.4. The user agrees to refrain from any negative public statements towards the Company and not to make claims for any damage or losses incurred as a result of the following actions and factors:
- 6.4.1. Any violation of this Agreement by the user;
- 6.4.2. Use of the Site by a third party to whom the User voluntarily provided personal data or could not ensure their confidentiality;
- 6.4.3. Use of the Site for illegal purposes.
- 6.5. Coindeks.org has the right to change the content of the Site and update it without prior notice to Users.
- (i) warranties of merchantability of Coindeks.org platform, fitness for a particular purpose, suitability, usage, title or non infringement;
- (iii) that such contents will not infringe third-party rights.
- 7.5. The services of Coindeks.org platform are provided on an "as is" basis.
- 7.6. The team of Coindeks.org platform is not responsible for financial losses of users due to incorrect user actions or any errors.
- 7.7. The team of Coindeks.org platform is not responsible for user losses related to force majeure - failure of the service servers, natural disasters, hacking, etc.